These 5 Powerful Home Remedies Help You to Get Rid of JOINT PAIN in a Few Days
Joints connect the bones in your body, thus enabling movement. Therefore any strain injury can cause joint pain as well.
Joint pain is in fact a common condition with severity ranging from mild to quite severe. Although joint pain normally occurs with age, there are many young people who are also affected with this condition. There are a number of factors that contribute to joint pain and these include trauma, heavy lifting, fractures, arthritis, etc.
Although there are ways to prevent joint pain, there are also several folk remedies that are extremely efficient in relieving this pain.
This powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory has strong medicinal properties, which can alleviate not just joint, but arthritic pain as well.
- Take 1 tsp of finely ground fenugreek seeds.
- Swallow it with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Take this every morning until you feel the first results.
Optionally, you can soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water and leave them overnight. Drink them the following morning.
For centuries Chinese medicine has been using carrots for treatment of joint pain. This vegetable is highly beneficial for revitalizing ligaments and easing joint pain.
- Grate one carrot in a bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice in it and mix it
- Have it raw or steamed.
TURMERIC AND GINGER TEA
These two ingredients are abundant in anti-inflammatory properties, which are highly beneficial for relieving arthritic and joint pain as well.
Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant which successfully reduces the levels of enzymes that cause swelling. This spicy tea is prepared in the following way.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add to it half a teaspoon of each spice – ground ginger and ground turmeric.
- Simmer on low heat for around 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add honey to
- Drink it twice a day every day until the pain starts to decline.
Due to the high magnesium content, Epsom salt has long been used for treating joint pain.
- Add half a cup of Epsom salt to a large bowl of warm water.
- Mix well.
- Soak your sore joints in the liquid.
- Optionally, you can take a bath with Epsom salt too, or you can soak the painful joints in a tub of warm water to which you have previously added 2 cups of Epsom salt.
Onion is just another vegetable with powerful anti-inflammatory properties owing to the sulfur compounds it contains. One study reveals that onions have morphine-like analgesic effects on joint pain. That’s why it’s important to include lots of onions in your diet.