Energy Efficient Bulbs Cause Migraines, Anxiety, And Even Cancer. If You Have Them, Do This Immediately
Most of the people replace their old light bulbs with saving light bulbs in the effort to save money and energy. Because they are so toxic the efficient light bulbs must be removed from every home. You have to follow the event of a bulb breakage , due to the poison gas that is released according to the Environmental Protection Agency. That these lights actually release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury if broken indoors showed the study that was conducted by Wilhelm Klauditz Institute.
Energy Efficient Light Bulbs Usually Cause:
- Inability to concentrate
- Cluster headaches
These Bulbs Can Cause Migraines, Anxiety and Even Cancer. Great Reasons to Go Back To Incandescent Bulbs
1. The bulbs can cause cancer
That these light bulbs are full of poisonous carcinogens that can cause cancer has showed the research that was conducted by Peter Braun from Alab Lab in Germany:
Styrene represents unsaturated liquid hydrocarbon.
Naphthalene represents white crystalline compound used as raw material for chemical manufacture.
Phenol is also used in chemical manufacture which is obtained from coal tar. It represents toxic crystalline solid.
2. These lights contain mercury which is especially dangerous for pregnant women and children.
For your kidneys, liver and especially for the nervous system and brain it is extremely dangerous. By these lights can be also damaged the reproductive, immune and cardiovascular system. It usually leads to headaches, insomnia, tremors, memory loss, anxiety, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
3. A lot of UV rays are transmitted by the saving lights
Traces of UV-C radiation and UV-B are emitted by the saving lamps. It is absolutely known that UV rays lead to skin cancer and are also harmful for your eyes. The rays from these bulbs prevent the formation of Vitamin D-3 damaging skin tissue and immune system.
Light bulbs represent serious health risk despite the cost savings, so think twice before you do the next step.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, if one happens to break, the cancer causing chemicals and mercury can do the following:
Broken Bulb Clean Up Procedure (Official E.P.A.)
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, in the event of a bulb breakage, you must do the following:
- People and pets must leave the room
- Open the windows and doors from that room for 10 min
- If you have one, shut off the air conditioning/air heating
How To Collect The Broken Material?
– Stiff cardboard or paper
– Sticky tape
– Damp wet wipes or paper towels (for hard surfaces)
– A sealable plastic bag or glass jar with metal lid
During Clean Up
– Vacuuming will spread mercury vapor or mercury containing powder so it is not advisable unless other cleanup steps have been taken.
– Using cardboard or stiff paper scoop up powder or glass fragments. Duct tape is perfect to collect powder and small glass fragments. In the end place the used tape in a plastic bag or glass jar.
- Put the vacuum cleaner, cleanup materials and bulb debris outdoors in a trash. DO NOT leave any cleanup materials or bulb fragments indoors.
- Leave the air/heating condition shut off for a few hours and continues to air the room.