Reduce Your Risk of Cancer, Gastritis and Painful Menstruation By Drinking Water in THIS Way
Drinking water every morning just after you wake up is becoming a popular trend in Japan. Scientific research has proven this routine to be very beneficial for our overall health.
We’ll share with you an ancient Japanese water treatment which has proven to be very effective for many diseases. This regime of drinking water is 100% effective in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Body aches
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Eye diseases
- Menstrual disorders
- Ear, nose and throat disorders
How to practice this water treatment:
- Every morning after you wake up but before you brush your teeth drink 4 glasses of water (160ml each).
- Wash up, brush your teeth and do not consume anything for the next 45 minutes.
- After these 45 minutes you may eat breakfast, drink coffee and do what you normally do.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after you’ve eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- People who are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach can begin with smaller amount of water and day by day increase the amount until they reach 4 glasses a day.
- If you are suffering from any of the above mentioned diseases this treatment is guaranteed to make you feel better. If you are generally healthy you can still try it out, it will make you feel more energetic..
Here is a detailed list of how many days you should follow this treatment according to what diseases you suffer from:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days).
- Gastritis (10 days).
- Diabetes (30 days).
- Constipation (10 days).
- Cancer (180 days).
- Painful Menstruation or Period Disorders (60 days)
- TB (90 days) – consult with your doctor first.
- Arthritis patients – for the first week they should follow the above treatment only 3 days, and from the 2nd week they can start doing it every day.
Once you start practicing this method of drinking water you’ll see that it has no unwanted side-effects, aside from the more frequent urination. It’s so beneficial that everyone should try to implement it in their everyday life.