The Effects From Eating Two Bananas Daily Will Leave You Breathless, See Why!
The majority of us nowadays ‘do not have the time’ to eat healthy and thus opt for fast food instead for healthy one, while the polls rank fruits and vegetables very low on the scale selection of food! According to the scientists and nutritionists, it is not clear why most people in the West prefer such food to so great, amazing, beneficial, and above all, natural ingredients. The latter ingredients can provide us with all the materials we need to take in so that our body functions properly.
Let’s take bananas as an instance. this fruit is the favorite food of monkeys, and it is not surprising, because besides the fact that it tastes great, it is also very nutritious and it is a real treasure.
According to nutritionists, if you consume two bananas a day for a month, your health condition is going to become significantly improved.
HERE IS HOW AND WHY:
– The amount of sodium in bananas is pretty low, and the amount of potassium is high, so this makes this fruit great for blood pressure and heart health regulation. Scientists have discovered that by consuming bananas every day, you reduce the risk of heart attack as much as 40 percent.
– Banana is great for people who have troubles with the digestive system, like constipation for example. Bananas are rich in fiber and that is why they are great for fast solving of your problems with the intestines
– Every time you feel week or wearing, have a banana, as it will provide you with the much-needed energy. Moreover, bananas are a great choice for a snack, especially before exercising, so all athletes should regularly have bananas in their bag
– Bananas can help you when you experience heartburn, as they are a good source of antacid and can regulate this unpleasant condition
– In case your body lacks iron, bananas are an excellent option. Bananas contain substances that trigger the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin and considerably aid anemic people
– Bananas help when it comes to sore throat and coughs
– Bananas are abundant in tryptophan, a substance which is very important for our body, as the body uses this substance to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. So, next time you feel bad or depressed, bring the bananas
– Researchers have discovered that students who consume a banana for breakfast, snack, or after lunch have a considerably higher level of concentration. This is due to the high presence of potassium in bananas, which triggers the brain and facilitates learning and memory
– Pregnant women should especially take care of their nutrition, and should know that bananas are great choice for them, because they are healthy, delicious food which will ease the burden that affects the most pregnant women. Also, bananas alleviate the morning sickness, due to the fact that they increase the levels of sugar in the blood.
Having a banana at breakfast every day adds a nutrient to your body to support normal heart function. Bananas are rich in a mineral electrolyte called potassium. When potassium enters your body, it absorbs directly into your bloodstream through intestinal walls. Potassium travels around to cells all over your body and dissolves in fluid inside of cells. It travels across cell membranes if needed to keep fluid balanced in and around cells. This process keeps electricity flowing throughout your system, which is required to make your heart beat. In cases of severe potassium deficiency, your heart rhythm may become irregular, which can be deadly. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, you need 4,700 milligrams of potassium on a daily basis. Bananas provide more than 360 milligrams per 6-inch piece of fruit.