The Lemon Water Mistake Millions Of People Make Every Morning
We all know how many people often make a characteristic face when they eat lemons. You know the tight, puckered lips and squinted eyes.
You probably think that lemon has the best effect when it’s eaten raw, but actually if you combine lemon juice with a glass of hot water and drink it in the morning, can have some amazing benefits for your overall health, too.
Is Lemon Water Good For You?
One positive thing is that you won’t make that odd face like you do when you eat a raw lemon! Hot lemon water in the morning is incredibly refreshing, invigorating and it gives your metabolism the much needed boost.
Lemons are loaded with healthy benefits, and they’re a particularly great source of vitamin C.
One cup of fresh lemon juice provides 187 % of your recommended daily serving of vitamin C!
Lemon juice also offers you a healthy serving of potassium, magnesium and copper.
Still, you must pay attention of how you serve and drink lemon water. There is one common mistake that most people make when they’re enjoying a glass of lemon water. The lemon peel is one of the most nutritious parts of the whole fruit.
Luckily for you, that’s why we’re here today! Here’s the right way to prepare lemon water!
The Ideal Lemon Water Recipe
- Take out a couple of fresh, preferably organic lemons.
- Slice them as thin or thick as you like.
- Squeeze some of the sliced lemons into the water but not all.
- Grate some of the zest of these squeezed slices into your drink.
- Place the remaining un-squeezed slices in your blender bottle, mug, or travel cup.
- Fill to the brim with either boiling hot, or ice cold water.
- Lemon Water For The WinAccording to many health experts, lemon water’s acidity helps in the process of digestion. It also helps to slow absorption of food, which conserves insulin stores in the body and ensures your body gets the most out of the food it’s processing.
Lemon water can also give your GI tract the push it needs in the morning to get things moving and also reduce fluid retention.
So, why don’t you try it out today? Prepare it the right way and enjoy all its benefits!