The Pineapple Diet: Rapid Weight-Loss And a Toxin-Free Body in Just 5 Days!
Pineapple is one of the healthiest foods on the planet, known for its cleansing and diuretic properties that significantly support weight loss. The large amount of antioxidants and water eliminate the toxins from the body and prevent fluid retention.
Today we are going to present several plans based on its power that will help you to remove the excess pounds, energize and detox your body like never before.
Pineapple will Detoxify The Body
The body often has difficulties in removing the toxins and is overloaded with tasks because of the bad habits in the modern time. Thanks to the presence of water, minerals and vitamins, it has the ability to get rid of the waste, optimize and purify the body and provide proper functioning of the organs. Pineapple is also rich in enzyme bromelain that improves the bowel movement and provides proper digestion.
Before Starting The Diet
As mentioned before, pineapple diet is extremely powerful to get rid of the excess fat, eliminate retained water and detoxify the most important organs in the human body: pancreas, kidneys and liver.
Today we are going to present you diet for four days, enough to clean the whole body and lose weight.
What Does Pineapple Diet Mean?
This powerful diet actually means that you have to incorporate pineapple in every meal of the day, supported with some low calorie foods that will additionally boost the effect. It is a combination of vegetables, 400g lean animal protein and pineapple.
– Breakfast. Consume 2 slices of organic pineapple (do not use canned in syrup). It goes together with whole grain toast with jam (low sugar).
– Lunch. Consume 200g grilled tuna seasoned with pepper, salt, olive oil and 2 slices of pineapple.
– Dinner. Consume lettuces salad with olive oil and vinegar, 200 g of grilled chicken breast and 2 slices of pineapple.
– Breakfast. Consume low fat cheese with a slice of bread and 2 slices of pineapple.
– Lunch. Consume 2 slices of pineapple for dessert and beef steak grilled.
– Dinner. 2 slices of pineapple and prepare light cream with artichokes, asparagus or celery.
3rd and 4th Day
– Day 3 and 4 should be repeated with the same menus from day 1 and 2.
During these days you may experience feeling of hunger, anxiety, malaise or lack of energy because the diet is low in calories. The consumption of pineapple can also usually cause ulcers or small sores.