There are 3 Types of Fingers: Which One is Yours and What Does It Say about You?
Based on the shape of your finger, we’ll give you an analysis for what kind of a person you are. Take a look at your fingers or one of them and define which one of these three shapes matches your fingers mostly and then take a look at the answers.
Finger type A:
- You have the tendency to hide your feelings and you’re often melancholic. You often pretend to be stronger and more independent than you are.
- You’re a pretty emotional person.
- You’re a fair person. You hate lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
- You’re pretending to be strong and cool. You don’t show a lot of emotions.
- You’re a little bit eccentric and arrogant. You can’t tolerate many things.
- You’ve got a big heart and you love to help. You’ll end any task, even if you don’t like it.
- You like to laugh, so you even laugh when you don’t find situations that much funny.
- You’re cold towards people who’re not close to you, but you’re very emotional towards your dearest people.
Finger type B:
- Don’t take initiative when you should speak to people.
- You’re very faithful. When you fall in love with someone, you’ll dedicate your full attention to him/her and you’ll always think of him/her.
- You’re very sensitive, but you don’t show it very often.
- When you take over some work, you’ll try to perform it till the end.
- You’re afraid of injuries. You pretend that you’re well when you’re alone, but actually – you’re not.
- You’ll stay calm even when you feel uncomfortable because of someone’s behavior.
- You look like a strong and independent person who always speaks pretty sharply although you’ve got a very soft heart and you’re easy to hurt.
- You like to dream. You always imagine of someone who’ll understand you, love you and offer you everything you want.
Finger type C:
- You’re not grudge-bearer, you’ll just let go of the things that make you mad.
- You’re very sensitive. You don’t like challenges. You don’t like to do something that’s unfamiliar to you.
- You respect the opinion of other people.
- You’re sometimes unbearable. Your ego is extremely high, but when you fight with someone, you always apologize first.
- You keep your own feelings and problems to yourself.
- You want people to believe you, but also to depend on you.
- You’ve got a soft heart which can be easily hurt. That’s why when someone apologizes to you, you’ll forgive him/her because you can’t stand having some disagreements with people.