What Exactly Will Happen To Your Body If You Eat 2 Bananas a Day
If you are one of those people that always have an excuse for their unhealthy way of eating, we have a positive surprise for you. Bananas could change everything. And here it is how:
The fact is that bananas are a delicious super food that could give to your body all necessary nutrients it needs to thrive. They are rich source of healthy nutrients, vitamins, fiber, and all-natural sugars, like sucrose and fructose.
Above mentioned and also the fact that the eating bananas could keep the doctor away are the most important things that give us the reason to include bananas regularly in our daily diet.
Knowing this many people around the world consume bananas in almost every possible combination of preparing and like a part of every daily meal.
Bananas are the most consumed fruit in the United States. Americans yearly consume twice more bananas then apples and oranges. But there is something very interesting about bananas and its color. Namely, most of us buy a bunch of bananas form the market and eat them during all week. They start off mostly greenish-yellow and spotless, but as time goes by, they ripen. Some of them begin to have brown spots, which grow bigger and bigger until the entire banana is covered in brown.
Here are some of the things that happen to your body if you eat 2 bananas daily. Some of the health benefits are really incredible so if you don’t eat bananas every day it’s time to give them a try and improve your health for good.
1) Heartburn- Bananas are nature’s anti-acid and can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux. Eating just one banana can immediately bring soothing relief and lessen your heartburn symptoms.
2) Blood Pressure- Bananas help to lower blood pressure and protect against stroke or heart attack because they are low in sodium and high in potassium, making them a heart healthy food.
3) Energy- Eating a banana or two before a workout gives you enough energy to last an hour or more. The low glycemic carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals all support your body increase endurance, while potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
4) Anemia- They can help those with anemia by providing much needed dietary iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production and strengthens the blood supply.
5) Ulcers- When you suffer from stomach ulcers many foods are off limits, but bananas can be eaten without having to worry about whether or not they’ll cause pain. That’s because their smooth, soft, mushy texture coats the stomach lining and protects it against corrosive acids and irritation.
6) Depression- They can help overcome depression because they have high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that makes people relax, feel happy, and improves mood. Thus, bananas can help people feel better and beat depression.
7) Constipation- If you are clogged up, eat a few bananas. They have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation.
8) Nerves or PMS- When you’re feeling moody and stressed, eat a banana. They help to regulate blood sugar and are rich in B vitamins, which naturally calm the nervous system and make people relax, resulting in an overall improved mood.
9) Temperature Control- Eating a banana on a hot day can cool you off by lowering your body temperature. The same is true for it you have a fever.